Tuesday 21 June 2011

Teaching Council approved!

Wohoo! I woke up this morning to an email saying my papers have been approved (finally) and they will be sending out the letter this week.  Finally they are done and we're getting very close to being able to send in our entire package.  The only thing is we're off on our holidays on Saturday and I don't think it this paper and OH's TOEFL paper will arrive before then so I guess we won't be sending our application off until the middle of July when we return home.  I guess as long as both papers safely arrive, that's what counts more than me getting it sent off on the deadline I chose.  We might even overnight the package when we do get it all together, but that isn't decided yet as here the post (in general) works really well and things get delivered pretty quickly anyway.  So registered will probably work just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment