Monday 5 September 2011

and it didn't happen.....

Well that job interview I was so hoping on didn't happen.  I didn't get a reply until the morning she was supposed to do the interview where she pointed out she was out of the office (if I hadn't noticed) and unfortunately if they were to hire someone it would be someone already there.  How sad I was and also shocked to be honest since I thought out of courtesy I would have been informed a little in advance rather than having to suffer that week.

In the meantime, fingers crossed immigration has not officially denied our application yet and I'm still hoping they will hold on to it since I've applied for a ton of job openings.  One has gotten back about a skype interview, but it's not confirmed and won't be for a few weeks.  This time I'm not getting hopes up based on previous experience, but I am hoping a job will come through at some point.  The only difference may be I might have to start the visa process all over from the beginning and go through the whole thing again....  However, it'll all be worth it if we make it where we want to live in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment