Wednesday 21 September 2011

Getting closer and just have to be patient...

I will feel relieved when I know immigration is sitting with this final paper they need to make a final decision.  It always seems I'm one paper too short.  However, the one paper this time is out of my hands and on it's way over the ocean to get signed and then sent to immigration from there.

In the meantime I was able to find out it's a house we will be getting at low cost.  It will be not furnished.  I just hope the appliances come with it though.  I don't want to ask too many questions on it until I have a definite yes in our hands.  I want to be so careful to keep things in check until we have a definite yes.  Once we get a yes, it'll be bank account, tax number, packing, shipping and I can't wait to get to this step. 

So let's hope this paper can hurry it's way through the system!

No comments:

Post a Comment