Sunday 22 July 2012

Tickets booked

Our tickets are now booked for December 15th so we will be celebrating Christmas in Stockholm.  The shipping company on this side has already contacted us to come by and check the volume of boxes we have to ship so we can get a confirmation on the price for shipping.  They will be coming by tomorrow when John is home from school. 

We've taken in a flatmate, one of John's school friends, to rent out our second bedroom while we're here. He needed a place to stay and we were quite happy for the company.  He's a lovely guy and it's working out great! 

It's harder to settle back into work after the two week holiday and I don't know if it's because I was in the work mode before and had gotten into the swing of things and now the break threw me off or if it's because I know I'll be heading back to Stockholm in just two terms and it's difficult to put as much effort in as I was doing term one.  Don't get me wrong.  I still want to do a good job, but all those hours I was putting into planning term one just isn't happening this term.

John has gotten most replacement visas and id cards.  We went to Wellington this weekend to fill in the paperwork for his Danish driver's license and got that taken care of.  Once that arrives, he's only waiting on his Nemid, which will probably be shipped to Stockholm since they don't want to ship it here.  Then we need to wait for the guy renting our apartment to send it onto us.  That will be about a month away as he's on holidays.

So no more news to share for now so no news = good news :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment