Friday 8 July 2011

Nerve wrecking wait and we've only begun....

Of course after sending in our application, now the thoughts started going through my head "what happens if we get denied because I'm a primary school teacher and not an ECE teacher?"  First we were hoping for permanent residency from the start.  Now we're simply hoping to at least get the WTR visa since I know I can get a job without any trouble once in NZ.  I sent my cv off for many jobs, but all reply with the same thing..... how great my cv looks and when I'm in NZ to contact them.  The interest is big, but I can't get an offer from this side.  Since my husband is studying, we are relying only on my salary so to give up my job and go for a holiday in the hopes to get a job and then apply for a visa isn't something we can do so to go there we do need to get approved for one of the types of visas so he can continue his studies at the domestic rate.

Well I know it's simply a waiting period and there isn't anything I can do about it ahead of time.  I only hope I get the chance to get a case worker and show the replies I got from Early Childhood centres.

No comments:

Post a Comment