Saturday 23 July 2011

Waiting for post

The same day we got the letter from INZ I called the police of my country of citizenship and I asked them how to go about getting the letter of good citizenship or whatever it is and they told me what I needed to do.  I faxed them all the information and posted the original.  Hopefully with the fax they start the process and when they get my originals they post out my form.  OH will pick up the radiologist reports on Monday and we're off on our holidays on Friday so I'm not sure if my police report will arrive before then.  Feels like it would be too good to be true, but I am hoping.  We haven't heard from our case worker yet, but that's ok because I'd like to have these other forms in my hand so if she asks for more info we can send it all to her in one envelope.  I would love to speed this process up, but again as long as they are still considering us and not denying us based on points, I'm happy to wait (or happy is an exaggeration, but I'm willing :p)

We had a night out with friends last night which was fun.  Beautiful weather leaving their place at 3am!  It was a beautiful evening and so hard to believe that was Stockholm.  So it's a lazy day for us today - movie and no mails to be expecting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment