Tuesday 19 July 2011

We have been assigned our CO!!!

Wow, now it's a bit more exciting.  We've been assigned a CO who wrote to us explaining she is expecting to go through our application within the next ten days and to please allow her the 10 days before contacting her.  After the ten days we are to feel free to write an email.  Since we are going on holidays before the 10 working days we are taking every bit of paperwork we think we might be asked for.  For example, more proof of our living together at the same address, original copy of my Teaching Council papers, original copy of OH's TOEFL results, joint bank account (although we only have a savings account together and it's me that does all the transfers into it, but both our names are at least on the savings account) and I will even print off copies of jobs I have applied for all showing interest in me, but stating that I need to be in New Zealand first and with the correct visa.  Crossing our fingers now that anything else we need to provide can be asked for before we go on holidays so as not to hold up our application any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment